The villa is surrounded by greenery and the entire property is totally fenced.
Built at the end of 1800 as a manor house, with the recent restoration completed in 2016 the villa has been equipped with all modern comforts: a brand-new fully equipped kitchen, newly built bathrooms, laundry room, air conditioning, heating, wifi, swimming pool. And neverthless the restoration hasn’t undermined the original appearance of the villa: guests can still enjoy the beauty of original decorations, the genuineness of ancient colors and materials, the layout and the destination of the rooms.
The house can accomodate up to 15 people, being provided with 14 beds and 1 single sofà-bed.
Due to the quiet of the location and to the spacious of rooms and garden, the property is especially suitable for families with children.